Open University of Mauritius Enrolment OPEN for January 2020
Step 1: Access online application link on http://www.open.ac.mu by clicking on Enrol Now.
Step 2: Fill in the form. Verify accuracy of all information and click on ‘Submit’ to send your form online. You may save a copy for reference. You will then receive an acknowledgement email containing your application code. Please keep this code handy as you will be using it during the application process.
Step 3: You are given two methods of payment: either at any SBM counter or at Open University Cash Counter (REDUIT). Decide on your payment method and print the corresponding Payment Voucher to be remitted with the appropriate fee.
- PAY AT ANY SBM COUNTER
You may effect payment either in cash or via bank transfer at any SBM branch using the cash/deposit voucher or SBM Bank Transfer Voucher
- PAY AT THE FINANCE COUNTER OF THE OPEN UNIVERSITY
You may pay cash or by Bankers’s Cheques drawn in the favour of Open University of Mauritius, along with the Open University cash voucher. Personal/company cheque is not accepted.
Application fee (non-refundable): Rs 700
Step 4: Once you have paid your application fee, you need to bring the following documents in original and copy to the Admissions Office of Open University at Réduit within one week of your application:
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Academic qualifications as per entry requirements of the chosen programme. Please note that where equivalence is required the onus is on the applicant to seek and submit same.
- National ID card
- A recent utility bill
- Evidence of work experience (Minimum of 2 years post degree qualification) for Commonwealth Executive Master Business Administration, Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration and Doctor of Business Administration).
- Evidence of having paid the application fee
- If applying for module/s exemption, applicant will have to submit the transcript along with the duly filled in form available on OU’s website.
- Applicants of PhD will have to submit a synopsis of 1,000 words. For details, consult our website for synopsis guidelines.
- You will then be notified of your application by email. If your application has been accepted, you will be required to register on first semester modules online, pay the relevant fees by the date specified in the mail (offer of seat) and forward the payment evidence to the Admission Unit.
Opening Hours of Admission Office is from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 12:30 to 15:00 during